Inglis Community Services
Inglis Care Management assists individuals with disabilities in accessing services and provides support so they can live independently in the community.
The Care Management team helps people with disabilities to find the necessary supports and services for their individual needs. Inglis Care Management provides individualized and flexible services that focus on independence, health and wellness, socialization, education and job support. The goals of the program include prevention of, and transition from, long-term care facilities and help consumers to maintain their quality of life, community involvement, and relationships with family and friends.
The Inglis Care Management team works with individuals for a better understanding of how to access and use support systems. Inglis provides these services through partnerships with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Delaware Valley Chapter, Thomas Jefferson University Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center and Inglis Housing Corp.
Care Managers work one-on-one with individuals to:
- Provide information, referral and support services to individuals with disabilities and their families
- Problem-solve and brainstorm solutions
- Identify and work toward individualized goals for independent living
- Navigate and increase knowledge regarding community services and systems
- Arrange and manage resources necessary to live independently
- Identify and enhance natural supports
To learn more about Inglis Care Management, please contact Maria Bell, Director of Care Management and Behavioral Health Services, at email@example.com or 215-581-0725.