Housing Application Packet
Thank you for your interest in housing with Inglis Housing Corporation. Below you will fin a link to the preliminary application packet. Inglis Housing Corporation provides housing for low to moderate income people and has many apartments with accessible features.
- Follow this link for the preliminary application packet for Inglis Housing Corporation's independent living apartments. (PDF will open in a new window)
In order to be placed on the waiting list, please complete the preliminary application and select the communities you are interested in. Applicants must be 18 years of age and older. A completed application must include date of birth and social security numbers for all household members and applicants 18 years of age and older must sign.
Incomplete applications will not be added to the waiting list.
The waiting list is updated annually. Update letters are only sent to the address on file. Please keep us up to date on your address and phone number.
Attached to the application is a list of our communities. Each community is unique and has different requirements. Please review the description of each community to determine if it meets your needs. Below is an explanation of the housing programs for the communities we manage:
- Subsidized means the rent would be based on your income.
- LIHTC means Low Income Housing Tax Credit.
- Rent is a fixed amount and applicants must show an ability to pay the fixed rent.
- HCV means the housing choice voucher is accepted
Return the documents to 2566 Belmont Avenue Philadelphia PA 19131.
For questions or assistance completing the application please call 215-581-0712.