Programs and Services
Inglis Community Services
Founded in 1877, Inglis has nearly 150 years of expertise in disability support and services. And for more than half a century, we have been focused on directing that expertise to assist people with disabilities who live independently in the community.
Thanks to ever-advancing innovations in technology, care, and supportive services, more people with disabilities are choosing to live independently in the community.
Offering a variety of programs and resources, Inglis continues its long tradition of commitment to redefining ability & independence — enabling people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, how they choose
The Inglis Innovation Center acts as the headquarters for our community-based programming, including:
- Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions
- Connections: An Enhanced Adult Day Program
- Inglis Employment Services
- Home Modifications for Independence
- Journeys: Certified Peer Specialists
- Multiple Sclerosis Care Management
- Resident Services Coordinators
- Self-Determination Housing of PA
For more information or to ask about participating in any of our Innovation Center/Community Services programs, please contact us at 267-295-5400 or email@example.com.