As a member of the Inglis Community, your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. To that end, we've developed the following standards of conduct to ensure you receive the highest quality of care.
We do this by:
- providing high quality care and services. Our first responsibility is to our consumers.
- practicing high standards of business and professional ethics and integrity.
- providing services and conducting business in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- recognizing that our employees are our most valuable assets.
- creating a workplace where employees are treated with respect and fairness while being empowered to get the job done at or above expectations.
- practicing fair and accurate billing in accordance with all federal and state laws.
- protecting Inglis property and information against loss, theft, destruction and misuse.
- maintaining the confidentiality of our customers' information.
- acting in good faith in all aspects of our work.
- avoiding conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts between the private interests of any employee and his or her work duties.
- maintaining a work place that protects the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Inglis understands that your medical information is personal to you, and we are committed to protecting your information. By law, we are required to make sure that your protected health information is kept private. This Notice of Privacy Practices describes how your Protected Health Information (PHI) is used and disclosed, and how you can access your information.