Assistive Technology Program
Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions
Independence through technology
The world has changed around us. From video chats and conference calls, to online shopping and food delivery — technology is essential – and Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions (IATS) can help!
Our staff are all certified Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP).
- Are you interested in using a computer, cell phone, or tablet?
- IATS provides the education needed to build confidence.
- Do you need assistive devices to overcome access challenges?
- IATS provides exposure and training with assistive devices for endless possibilities.
- Would you value connecting online (social media, online banking, shopping, etc.)?
- IATS provides training to navigate the online world and promote individualized success.
- Can you control your home environment easily and independently?
- IATS provides Smart Home Technology recommendations, setup, and education.
Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions provides specialized, goals-based assisitve technology (AT) assessment, education, & support
For more than three decades, Inglis has been a pioneer utilizing technologies to help those with disabilities gain greater independence to achieve their individual goals. We also use that expertise to support seniors – enhancing independence and the ability to age in place.
- ASSESSMENT: identifying individualized needs, capabilities, & goals
- SUPPORT: ongoing guidance, building confidence, & reinforcing knowledge
- EDUCATION: developing training & testing various assistive technology
IATS services are available virtually, in-person at our state-of-the-art AT computer lab, or in your home.
IATS also provides Assistive Tech services to Rehab Centers, Nursing Homes, Long-Term Care environments, and Senior Living Communities to support those they serve.
IATS services are available virtually, on-site at your facility, or at our state-of-the-art computer lab.
For information about group sessions please contact us at IATS@inglis.org or call us at 215-581-0767.