Innovation Center Philadelphia
Inglis' home for community-based programming in Philadelphia
Conceived to be the central hub for all the community-based programming here at Inglis, the Innovation Center allows individuals with disabilities to access a wide variety of programs and services, all under one roof.
Thanks to ever-advancing innovations in technology, care, and supportive services, more people with disabilities are choosing to live independently in the community.
Offering a variety of programs and resources, Inglis continues its long tradition of commitment to redefining ability & independence — enabling people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, how they choose
Inglis Community Services offered through the Innovation Center (and beyond) include:
- Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions
- Connections: An Enhanced Adult Day Program
- Inglis Employment Services
- Home Modifications for Independence
- Journeys: Certified Peer Specialists
- Multiple Sclerosis Care Management
- Resident Services Coordinators
- Self-Determination Housing of PA
For more information or to ask about participating in any of our Innovation Center/Community Services programs, please contact us at 267-295-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.