Central Office AdminstratorApply Now
Inglis enables people with disabilities – and those who care for them – to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest.It is essential that all duties are performed with the highest level of integrity, while supporting Inglis Values and Standards of Excellence, ensuring the achievement of competencies and compliance with regulatory agencies.
The Central Office Administrator has the primary responsibility to provide clerical, administrative and data entry support to IHC and field personnel. Must possess excellent oral, written and customer service skills. Must complete Fair Housing and
Certified Occupancy Specialist training within 6 months of hire. All essential job responsibilities will be executed in accordance with Inglis Administrative policies and compliance/ethics guidelines.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Clerical and Coordinated support for IHC Central Office and all IHC Communities
• Support all functions of the Inglis Housing Corporation including the operations of housing portfolios.
• Manage the Housing Front Office, including keeping the area organized, greeting visitors, answering phones, coordinating mail and performing data entry.
• Designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Oversees and organizes shared drive for all IHC development and operations.
• Ensure IHC office and supplies are available and assist in supply orders for PM team.
• Coordinate office schedules, develop and recommend office procedures and systems to ensure smooth operations.
• Maintains appointment calendar in Microsoft Outlook, documenting accurate times and contacting appropriate individuals.
• Support property management lease-up function as needed by conducting all background checks on perspective tenants and completing tenant files.
• Aid in tenant file audits to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Oversees contracts related to cleaning and janitorial, ensuring that work is being completed.
• Addresses resident concerns; forwards concerns to appropriate manager or staff person.
• Attend Staff meetings and take minutes; prepare minutes and distribute to all staff as directed
• Participate in Inglis assigned committees; attend meetings as proxy for Director
• Maintaining application waiting lists
• Assist in community meeting preparations (Holidays, etc.)
• Enter billing into Accounting software according to accounting schedule
Data Entry& Data Maintenance
• Enter and modify applicant data into waiting list / property management software.
• Maintain IHC waiting list.
• Coordinate purge of IHC waiting list annually between June 1st and June 30th.
• Provide administrative support for Property Managers as needed.
• Assist property managers with Special Events/Projects
• Support property management personnel to maintain compliance reports, accounts receivable, leasing, HUD and tax credit required reporting for audit preparation and completion.
• Ensure employee’s training requirements, licenses and certifications are current
• Certify all building licenses are current as required by the local jurisdiction.
• Develop advertising and marketing for new and existing housing complexes ensuring appropriate lease up.
PERSON CENTERED CARE
• Champion for culture change and supportive leadership.
• Demonstrates a real sense of inquiry and a personal willingness to learn.
• Demonstrates the ability to take responsible actions within the parameters of the role without a constant need to be directed by others.
• Demonstrates politeness and respectfulness and evidences the self-awareness of the effect of her/his behavior on others.
• Demonstrates mutual respect for diversity.
PEOPLE & TEAM LEADERSHIP
• Demonstrates Inglis people and leadership values and behaviors
• Demonstrates the ability to follow-up on schedules, set priorities and achieve deadlines
• Demonstrates the Inglis Code of Conduct and builds trusted partnerships throughout the Inglis organization.
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships by gaining trust and respect.
• Is approachable and easy to talk with; puts forth an extra effort to make people at ease; is patience and builds rapport with customers and is a good listener.
• A team player and has the trust and support of peers.
• Promotes collaboration within the department
• Actively engages in the use of computer systems and technology to enhance the day-to-day flow of information
• Encourages and supports staff on the appropriate use of computer systems and technology
• Understands common computer terminology, computer fundamentals such as screen positioning
• Understands the use of the internet/intranet applications and file management including file saving, storage and basic data controls
• Responds to emails and calendar requests in a timely manner using Outlook
• Understands IT security, i.e. no sharing of passwords, processes, best practices including email encryption and enlisting help of IT help desk as needed.
• Possesses general knowledge of how to interface with a computer, i.e. use of mouse, resizing windows, etc.