Young Friends of Inglis is a new group of young people (21-40) who are passionate about Inglis, and its support of people with disabilities through innovative models of care and services. The Young Friends of Inglis will help shape the future of innovation at Inglis while connecting with others.
2019 Harvest Ball Clothing Drive
Help Inglis House residents dress to the nines!
Donate your gently worn evening wear
- Shawls and wraps
- Costume jewelry and clip on earrings
- Tiaras and hair pieces
- Prom dresses, bridesmaid dress and maxi dress
Especially in sizes XL to 5XL
- Wide width shoes for men and women
- Slacks in sizes 46W 32L and 34L, 50W 32L and 34L, 52W 32L and 34L
Men’s Dress shirts, Especially in sizes 3XL and 4XL
Help purchase new items
- Knee high stockings in off black and taupe
- Ballet style slippers
- Black dress socks
- Amazon gift cards
Donations of an Amazon Gift Card is a wonderful way to ensure all residents have something special to wear.
All donations must be received by October 28th. To make a donation or learn more contact Danielle Quinn at email@example.com or 215-581-0753