Digital Marketing ManagerApply Now
Exciting Opportunity: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: 2600 Belmont Avenue Philadelphia, Pa 19131
Inglis enables people with disabilities – and those who care for them – to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest. It is essential that all duties are performed with the highest level of integrity, while supporting Inglis Values and Standards of Excellence, ensuring the achievement of competencies and compliance with regulatory agencies.
The Digital Marketing Manager plays an essential role in building and nurturing an online ecosystem to promote brand awareness, engage with our stakeholders and customers, and drive positive interactions. This position requires a combination of social media expertise, web development, digital marketing, communication skills, and a deep understanding of Inglis’ values and strategic goals.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing our online community and leveraging your skills to enhance the user experience and functionality of our digital platforms. You will play a crucial role in fostering engagement, building relationships, and improving the overall online presence of Inglis.
What You'll Do:
- Project manage the development of a new Inglis website, working closely with external web developers and key internal stakeholders to launch.
- Maintain and update the company's website to ensure it is user-friendly, accessible, up-to-date, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create and manage web development annual plan, recommending and implementing site improvements.
- Implement web development improvements to enhance user experience, such as optimizing site performance, ensuring mobile responsiveness, and improving site navigation.
Social Media Management:
- Develop and implement social media strategies to reach the target audiences.
- Develop and manage a content calendar.
- Create, curate, and schedule content for various social media platforms.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner to foster a positive and engaging online environment.
- Grow organization-wide capacity in the use of an email marketing platform.
- Support the development and execution of email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, A/B testing, and performance analysis, to support fundraising and visibility goals.
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Create and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies, aligned with overall business objectives, using a mix of channels such as social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, content marketing, and display advertising to reach target audiences.
- Work with external vendor partners to develop and implement digital marketing as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., marketing, communications, web development) preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience.
- Management of website development or similar large-scale projects.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), web design, email marketing and analytics tools.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and digital marketing principles.
- Proven experience in digital community management, including moderating online communities and engaging with users.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and an ability to adapt to changing digital landscapes.
- Creativity and the ability to develop engaging content.
Pay range for this role: $72,000-75,000
Join Us: This is your chance to be a part of a team of dedicated staff (including individuals with disabilities) Be part of a team that’s not just making a difference but leading the way daily. If you're ready to make a significant impact and lead with passion, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply Now to Become a Part of the Inglis Family!