Coronavirus - COVID-19
The health and safety of our residents and staff is of the utmost importance to us, and this site allows us to share regular updates.
Based on new guidelines mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services along with the Pennsylvania Department of Health, we are now doing weekly testing of both residents and staff for COVID-19. We must have no positive test results among staff or residents for 14 consecutive days before we are able to begin our reopening plans. After that point, we may be able to reduce the frequency of testing, but that frequency will be determined by the positivity rate in Philadelphia County.
Inglis House Reopening Plan - ON HOLD
COVID-19 - Updates:
- No visitation in Inglis House (including all planned family visitation) except in situations of end-of-life (and those must be reviewed and approved by the Inglis House Administrator).
- No volunteers are allowed in Inglis House.
- Residents are required to remain in their rooms if they are in a RED or YELLOW Zones.
- Some small activities are occurring in Founders’ Hall, with residents from GREEN Zones. Additionally, our Therpeutic Recreation & Education staff are visiting Neighborhoods for 1:1 resident interactions. All activities are socially distanced, with proper PPE in place at all times.
- The Assistive Technology Lab is open to residents from a GREEN Zone neighborhood, by escort and appointment only.
- To the extent possible, staff are limited to working on designated neighborhoods in order to reduce the movement of people throughout the building.
- All meals will continue to be served in residents’ rooms.
If you would like to help, please visit www.inglis.org/help for more information
Inglis' Day Program - Connections, remains CLOSED until further notice as is the Innovation Center.
Visitation to Inglis Housing Communities should also be limited.