Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID-19 - Updates - (updated Thursday 7/16/21):
- Inglis House is Open!
- Visitation is welcome in our outdoor spaces and in resident rooms.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the facility, however, when visiting in resident rooms, vaccinated visitors and residents may remove their masks.
- Unvaccinated residents should wear a mask at all times and we encourage they wear them with visitors and when around other residents .
- Inglis Community Services is revving up to full speed again:
- Connections Day Program finally reopened
- Community Employment Services are back to full swing;
- Resident Services Coordination and Care Management are continuing to provide their services as they have throughout the pandemic;
- Journeys Peer Specialist program is providing ongoing support to people in the community and in Inglis House in spite of the pandemic;
- SDHP is developing new services across the state;
- Inglis Assistive Tech Solutions is rolling out their enhanced services for folks in the region
- Inglis Housing Corporation
- Our newest Housing Community, Inglis Methodist Gardens, will open in September of this year.
- We have completed the financing for our next Housing Community – Makemie Court – which is being developed in partnership with HumanGood East and will open in September of 2022 in Delaware County.
COVID-19 - Vaccine:
Below, you will find vaccine information we have and from trusted sources. (All links open in new windows)
Additional Links and Information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Provention - Vaccine information website
- Bloomberg News Vaccine Tracker website - Numbers of doses administered and where.
- The Johns Hopkins University & Medicine website vaccine and virus tracker.
- Website for the Black Doctors COVID=19 Consortium
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs - UPDATED - Dec. 30, 2020