Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID-19 - Updates - (updated Tuesday 1/9/23):
- Positivity Rate in Philadelphia County is currently listed as SUBSTANTIAL
- Currently, there are 2 residents and 3 team members who have tested positive for COVID. Any residents testing positive are moved to the COVID isolation area.
- All neighborhoods are now GREEN
- Residents are allowed to move freely around the facilitiy.
- Visitations are allowed with strict adherence to infection prevention measures: prescreening upon arrival, hand washing and masking.
- Solarium dining has resumed.
- Therapeutic & Life Enrichment (TLE) and Assistive Technology (AT) are operating normally.
- Community driving has resumed.
- SophistiCuts Salon is open.
- Internal Medical Clinic remains open.
- Connections Day Program is open.
COVID-19 - Vaccine:
Below, you will find vaccine information we have and from trusted sources. (All links open in new windows)
Additional Links and Information:
- Staff restrictions include:
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the facility.
- Unvaccinated residents must wear a mask at all times.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Vaccine information website
- Bloomberg News Vaccine Tracker website - Numbers of doses administered and where.
- The Johns Hopkins University & Medicine website vaccine and virus tracker.
- Website for the Black Doctors COVID=19 Consortium