Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID-19 - Updates - (updated Monday 9/26/22):
- Positivity Rate in Philadelphia County is currently listed as HIGH
- All Neighborhoods are still Green. Residents who are positive are moved to the COVID isolation area.
- Currently, there are NO residents who are postive for COVID-19; and only ONE staff member who has tested positve.
- Currently, vaccinated residents are allowed to travel throughout Inglis House, however MASKING and DISTANCING are still essential and required.
- Visitation is allowed THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING!
- In-room visits are allowed!
- Solarium dining continues for vaccinated residents - and with social distancing protocols in place.
- Therapeutic Life & Enrichment (TLE) continues throughout the House.
- The Nook is open.
- Community driving is open for residents following guidelines.
- SophistiCuts Salon is open.
- Internal Medical Clinic remains open.
- Connections Day Program is open.
COVID-19 - Vaccine:
Below, you will find vaccine information we have and from trusted sources. (All links open in new windows)
Additional Links and Information:
- Staff restrictions include:
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the facility.
- Unvaccinated residents must wear a mask at all times.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Vaccine information website
- Bloomberg News Vaccine Tracker website - Numbers of doses administered and where.
- The Johns Hopkins University & Medicine website vaccine and virus tracker.
- Website for the Black Doctors COVID=19 Consortium