Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID-19 - Updates - (updated Sunday 1/2/22):
- We again have positive COVID test results among staff and residents.
- An positive status/cases will be communicated to affected families
- All Neighborhoods are still Green. Residents who are positive are moved to the COVID isolation area.
- Residents are requested to stay on their neighborhoods and not travel to other neighborhoods for 14 days (unless accompanied by staff for medical appointment or Therapeutic Life & Enrichment (TLE) programming).
- Visitation is allowed but IN FOUNDERS' HALL or OUTSIDE ONLY
- No in-room visits
- Visitors are not allowed in other parts of the facility at this time
- Commpassionate Care - visits to residents on hospice and who are required to remain in bed - may still occur but must be approved and scheduled through Inglis House Administration. Visitors may not travel to other locations around the facility, only to their loved one's room.
- Solarium dining continues for vaccinated residents - and with social distancing protocols in place.
- All TLE programming is continuing, but no large groups and TLE staff will escort residents to programs.
- The Nook is currently closed.
- Hairdresser & Barber appointments will continue but residents must be escorted.
- Internal Medical Clinic remains open, but residents must be escorted.
- Connections Day Program is closed until Tuesday, January 11th, 2022
- Stay tuned for further updates as we may change protocols based on reccomendation of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
COVID-19 - Vaccine:
Below, you will find vaccine information we have and from trusted sources. (All links open in new windows)
Additional Links and Information:
- Staff restrictions include:
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the facility.
- Unvaccinated residents must wear a mask at all times.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Vaccine information website
- Bloomberg News Vaccine Tracker website - Numbers of doses administered and where.
- The Johns Hopkins University & Medicine website vaccine and virus tracker.
- Website for the Black Doctors COVID=19 Consortium
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs - UPDATED - Dec. 30, 2020