Coronavirus - COVID-19
The health and safety of our residents and staff is of the utmost importance to us, and this site allows us to share regular updates.
Based on new guidelines mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services along with the Pennsylvania Department of Health, we are now doing weekly testing of both residents and staff for COVID-19. We must have no positive test results among staff or residents for 14 consecutive days before we are able to begin our reopening plans. After that point, we may be able to reduce the frequency of testing, but that frequency will be determined by the positivity rate in Philadelphia County.
Inglis House Reopening Plan - ON HOLD
COVID-19 - Updates:
- No visitiation in Inglis House.
- There are current positive cases among staff and residents at Inglis House.
- Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose by staff at all times while at all Inglis sites.
- All other staff throughout Inglis House (on all neighborhoods and in common areas) must wear:
- Surgical mask, face shield.
Residents are now required to remain in their room (and wear a mask if they must leave for any reason).
If you would like to help, please visit www.inglis.org/help for more information Follow this link for more information on how to help with our search for PPE.
Inglis' Day Program - Connections, remains CLOSED until further notice as is the Innovation Center.
Visitation to Inglis Housing Communities should also be limited.