Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID-19 - Updates - (updated Thursday 6/3/21):
- Visitation continues but with new restrictions:
- Visitation still may occur for those in Green Neighborhoods but may ONLY HAPPEN outdoors. This even applies to those residents who are fully vaccinated.
- No in-room visitation at all
- Compassionate Care visits are still allowed and must be scheduled through the Inglis House Administration office.
- Those residents in Green Neighborhoods may go outside into the courtyard, or wander about their neighborhood, but MAY NOT visit other neighborhoods.
- If going to the Computer Lab, or the Wellness & Rehab Center, residents must have appointments and go through the courtyard or cross on the 4th floor to get to their destination. Space is limited in TR programming.
- No solarium dining at this time.
- Small group activities will continue with social distancing protocols in place.
- All Volunteers, and non-essential workers are not allowed to enter Inglis House.
- Resident small group activities are happening.
- The Assistive Technology Lab is open to residents by appointment only.
- Connections, Inglis' Day Program remains CLOSED until further notice as is the Innovation Center. However, Virtual Connections - Inglis' online version of the Day Program has been successfully engaging with participants for several weeks.
- Visitation to Inglis Housing Communities should also be limited.
COVID-19 - Vaccine:
Below, you will find vaccine information we have and from trusted sources. (All links open in new windows)
Additional Links and Information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Provention - Vaccine information website
- Bloomberg News Vaccine Tracker website - Numbers of doses administered and where.
- The Johns Hopkins University & Medicine website vaccine and virus tracker.
- Website for the Black Doctors COVID=19 Consortium
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs - UPDATED - Dec. 30, 2020