Gifts in Kind
We are grateful for the generous gifts in kind the Inglis Community receives throughout the year.
Inglis can accept the following types of gifts:
Clothing & Toiletries:
- Inglis is thankful for new, never-used clothing or toiletries. Please ensure toiletries are in their original packaging with the seal in-tact. In general, clothing should be loose fitting and in a variety of larger sizes for both men and women.
- DVDs, CDs, and books in good condition provide hours of entertainment for the Inglis Community. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept VHS tapes or cassette tapes.
Medical Equipment & Personal Care Items:
- Some members of the Inglis Community may benefit from new or gently used medical equipment and/or personal care items and this is determined on a case-by-case basis for each need within the community. Please contact Inglis before making your donation.
Wheelchairs & Walkers:
- Inglis immediately tries to match your potential donation to a person within the Inglis Community. Unfortunately, we are only able to accept those donations that are a match. When you contact Inglis about this donation, please be ready to provide the make and model of the wheelchair or walker, along with any special features. It will then be evaluated by our therapy team based on current needs. Afterwards, an Inglis representative will follow-up to finalize the donation. Please allow up to five business days for your donation to be considered.
Getting Your Donation to Inglis
We are grateful to receive these donations and thank you for delivering them directly to Inglis at the following address
Attention: Development Department
2600 Belmont Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Due to Inglis’ heavy transportation schedule and limited resources, we are unable to pick up in kind contributions.
In order to properly acknowledge your donation and receive a donation receipt, please label your donation with your name, mailing address and phone number. In Kind donation forms are available at the welcome desk at either the Main Entrance on Belmont Avenue, or the North Entrance on Conshohocken Avenue entrance.
Contacting Inglis about Making an In Kind Gift
- Before making your gift, please contact Meredith Quirin Waldron, 215-581-0703 or email@example.com.
- As per IRS regulations, Inglis is unable to provide or confirm the value of your in kind donation. It is recommended that you discuss your intentions with a professional tax advisor and obtain all necessary paperwork prior to making your donation.