Thank you to all our valued Inglis Drink-Aide® customers!
Drink-Aide® is closing and has officially stopped accepting any orders.
In 1990, while working with Inglis residents, Occupational Therapist Linda Roseman Miron invented Drink-Aide® using clear tubing, a water bottle, splinting material, velcro and, of course, duct tape! A simple U-bolt and some hardware attached the new-fangled contraption to the wheelchair and Drink-Aide® was born.
After nearly 30 years of producing Drink-Aide®, our hands-free water bottle, we made the difficult decision to close and focus our energy on expanding our community services for individuals with disabilities.
We thank you all for being our customers and are proud of our product and the impact we have had within the disability community.
Key information you need to have:
- Final Orders were accepted until 3pm EST, Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Final Closing Date is 3pm EST, Friday, September 30th, 2018
- Warranty End Date – 3pm EST, Friday, October 19th, 2018
- No Returns accepted AFTER Friday, September 30th, 2018
- Drink-Aide® Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drink-Aide® Phone: 800-336-7022
If you would like to place a large bulk order, please contact us at 800.336.7022 or by email at email@example.com so we can determine the timing and our ability to fulfill your order.
The Drink-Aide® Team