Regional Property ManagerApply Now
The Inglis Housing Corporation (IHC) is seeking a self-starter with strong leadership experience to oversee all management operations in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey regions. The Regional Property Manager (RPM) will use skills and experience to ensure positive investor, owner, tenant, peer, and employee relations and must have strong technical skills in compliance, financial reporting and operations management. The RPM will work in concert with IHC leadership to ready new communities and to ensure excellence in IHC property management for the benefit of all tenants of IHC including persons with disabilities.
The RPM is responsible for all affordable communities across IHC portfolios including oversight, general administration and maintenance of the physical plant. The RPM directs all property management personnel. The RPM oversees all resources to ensure that properties are always well maintained and in positive financial position. The RPM must possess Certified Occupancy Specialist designation, Fair Housing Certification, Low Income Housing Tax Credit Certification, Assisted Housing Manager, Certified Apartment Manager, Certified Property Manager (CPM), Real Estate License or demonstrated equivalent experience. If not already secured, a CPM and Real Estate License designation must be obtained within the first 12 months of hire.
Education & Experience:
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are several traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have 10+ years of Property Management Supervisory experience
- Must be a Certified Occupancy Specialist or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Specialist or equivalent
- Must be a Certified Fair Housing Coordinator or equivalent
- Certified Property Manager preferred but not required and required within 12 months of hire.
- Advanced knowledge of property management accounting and general procedures.
- Pleasant personality and ability to work with and understand the problems and concerns of tenants.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of site and corporate staff.
- Ability to solve tenant, employee, and financial issues.
- Ability to rotate work schedule if another project site needs property management coverage.
- Must wear professional attire as required.
- Neat and legible handwriting and capacity to keep accurate, up-to-date records.
- Must be proficient in use of business equipment including fax, telephone, calculator, copier and computer.
- Must possess knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Outlook, Word, Publisher and internet search engines.
- Working knowledge of industry property management software Yardi preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle are required.
Founded in 1877, Inglis has been supporting people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, where and how they choose. From adapted technology, independent living apartments, and other community-based programming, to long-term care – Inglis meets the needs of the people we serve along the continuum of care.
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis Human Resources, 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or via email to email@example.com EOE, M/F/D/V