Administrative Assistant - Portfolic - AApply Now
The Administrative Assistant has the primary responsibility to provide administrative and clerical support to the Property Manager and to provide assistance to and interact with Residents, caregivers, vendors and maintenance staff. The position requires compliance with funding and fair housing regulatory agencies. All essential job responsibilities will be executed in accordance with Inglis Administrative policies and compliance/ethics guidelines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Property Management Administrative Support
- Successful completion of Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) certification within 12 months of hiring
- Strong computer skills including, MS Word and Excel.
- Must have working personal vehicle that is currently registered and insured
- Individual must be an employee champion by developing employee and organizational relationships and understands; values and promotes diversity.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, demonstrate the ability to understand, interpret and uphold Inglis policies.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with leaders and all other functions in the Company. Excellent written and presentation skills.
Founded in 1877, Inglis has been supporting people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, where and how they choose. From adapted technology, independent living apartments, and other community-based programming, to long-term care – Inglis meets the needs of the people we serve along the continuum of care.
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis Human Resources, 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or via email to email@example.com EOE, M/F/D/V