Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)Apply Now
Inglis enables people with disabilities – and those who care for them – to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide clerical support at the nursing station important to the life in the neighborhood. The support you provide includes telephone communications, typing, data entry, chart management, scheduling of personnel and requisitioning of medical supplies.
As the Certified Nursing Assistant the primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care to meet resident personal care needs and comfort and to provide services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan as directed by your supervisors.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with law of this state.
- Must have one-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Completion of a state approved training course for feeding assistance is required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies /personnel and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
Founded in 1877, Inglis has been supporting people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, where and how they choose. From adapted technology, independent living apartments, and other community-based programming, to long-term care – Inglis meets the needs of the people we serve along the continuum of care.
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis Human Resources, 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or via email to email@example.com EOE, M/F/D