Licensed Practical NurseApply Now
In conjunction with the Unit Manager/RN supervisor, the primary purpose of your job position is to utilize nursing knowledge and basic physical assessment skills in the development of and implementation of individualized nursing care plans to ensure that customer needs and all applicable regulations are met. You will also assist in the orientation and supervision of staff, attend to the daily operation and assume a leadership role.
- Must be a graduate of an approved PA Licensed Practical Nurse Program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered active license to practice in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies /personnel and the general public.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be able to relay information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies.
Founded in 1877, Inglis has been supporting people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, where and how they choose. From adapted technology, independent living apartments, and other community-based programming, to long-term care – Inglis meets the needs of the people we serve along the continuum of care.
Inglis is a national leader in providing comprehensive care and services for people living with multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries and other neurological disorders resulting in some level of paralysis and mobility impairment.
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis Human Resources, 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or via email to email@example.com EOE, M/F/D/V