Property Manager (Portfolio A) - Inglis Housing CorporationApply Now
Inglis enables people with disabilities – and those who care for them – to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest.
It is essential that all duties are performed with the highest level of integrity, while supporting Inglis Values and Standards of Excellence, ensuring the achievement of competencies and compliance with regulatory agencies.
The Property Manager is responsible for all phases of the operation of a property, including, but not limited to, the general administration and maintenance of the physical plant; to direct and control all personnel and resources to the extent that the property is always well maintained, and in good physical condition with a stabilized financial status. Must possess Certified Occupancy Specialist designation and LIHTC Certification from NCHM or Spectrum at hire and obtain Assisted Housing Manager (A.H.M.) within 12 months of hire. CPM preferred. Must attend HUD and LIHTC trainings as required.
Education & Experience:
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Required – High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- CPM preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in Property Management or 5 plus years as an Assistant Property Manager.
- Must have working knowledge of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program and guidelines.
- Must be a Certified Occupancy Specialist. Must have knowledge of property management accounting, DHUD program guidelines and facility maintenance programs and controls.
- Must be familiar with Real Page/One Site compliance software.
- Must be familiar with Philadelphia Housing Authority Rules and Regulations.
- Must have knowledge of REAC, MOR, PHA and PHFA inspections.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to the Inglis vision and mission.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property Management Principles and guidelines.
- Excellent administrative, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Preferred industry experience – Non-profit, Apartment Communities, Affordable and Accessible Housing
Founded in 1877, Inglis has been supporting people with disabilities to live the lives they choose, where and how they choose. From adapted technology, independent living apartments, and other community-based programming, to long-term care – Inglis meets the needs of the people we serve along the continuum of care.
Inglis has three key areas of programmatic focus under the “parent” of the Inglis organization, including: Inglis Housing Corporation, the largest private developer in the Philadelphia area of affordable, accessible independent living apartments for people with disabilities; Inglis House, our long-term care wheelchair community serving a younger population (average age is 54); and Community Support Services, a collection of programs that support people with disabilities who choose to live independently in the community. All of these services are supported with Inglis’ thought leadership in Adapted Technology and commitment to Person-Centered Care.
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis Human Resources, 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE, M/F/D/V