SDHP Conference - Housing as a Human Right
Conference COVID Guidelines
- In accordance with state and local guidance, masks are not required for this event. However, we do encourage the use of masks and ask that each attendee assess their own personal risk, when choosing to not wear a mask.
- SDHP will provide disposable masks at registration for anyone who needs one.
- Gloves and extra hand sanitizer will be available for anyone who wants additional protection during meal service.
- If you need an accommodation for meal service, please let staff know during meal times.
- Extra hand sanitizer will be available throughout the conference.
- Please ask yourself the following 3 questions prior to the event.
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID in the past 48 hours?
- Have you been exposed in the last 3-5 days to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and plan to attend the event virtually.